1974 Honda CB550 "Orangina"
1974 HONDA CB550
CLEAN TITLE - CASH ONLY - NO TRADES
Up for sale is a gorgeous 1974 CB550 FOUR with recently finished extensive tune up and heavy maintenance at our shop BROOKLYN SPEED - Located in LIC Queens.
This was nearly a basket case when we purchased it and even though this is not a nut bolt restoration it's safe to call a complete rejuvenation focusing on mechanicals and electrics. There is still some patina left but we buffed the tank to match up the clean chrome on the bike. This classic is ready to handle both city and highway without a hiccup and starts on the first hit at the button without choke. Pulls hard for a 550 and is truly one of the best examples.
Highlights & Work Done:
- - 6900 original miles, 7/74 Production , Imported by the well known THE HOUSE OF HONDA in 70s.
- - Fully disassembled and rebuilt carbs with Japanese kits
- - Tuned for 4-1 pipe and Foam pod filters
- - WORKS Performance HD Adjustable Shocks
- - Updated charging system
- - New clutch springs and cable
- - New Brakes
- - New Chain
- - New Tires
- - New Battery
- - New NGK Plugs and Plug wires
- - Epoxy coated tank to prevent any rust
- - LED Headlight
- - Biltwell Handlebar and grips